You’ve laid a strong foundation for your business. Now that you’re looking down the road, you’re considering what your next step should be – sell, pursue growth, acquire new resources, or partner. Finding the right advisor to help you plan for growth, financing or transition can be a complicated experience – especially since it can make or break the future of your company.
To reach your objectives and avoid common pitfalls, you need an experienced advisor – one with a deep understanding of your business and industry.
You want a transparent guide and an experienced advocate to strive to ensure objectives are achieved and opportunities are realized through each stage of your business lifecycle. With a team of exceptional professionals with proven expertise in a wide range of advisory engagements in our five industries of focus that’s exactly what we offer to pre-revenue, growth-stage, and mature companies.
Our advisory approach.
Our clients seek our guidance in evaluating major strategic decisions, such as mergers and acquisitions, financing opportunities, and divestitures. We advise boards of directors, special committees and management teams in an aim to help determine the best path to maximizing long-term value for shareholders.
Using a unique methodology and our highly-disciplined execution process, we help businesses identify and execute future growth opportunities, partnerships, financing, acquisitions and sale options. To do this effectively, we illustrate a range of possible options to provide business owners insight into expected value, challenges, and risks associated with each choice.
We help companies to:
- Evaluate a range of sophisticated options
- Create a financial plan and capital financing strategy to map investor targets with future development needs
- Conduct business valuations to guide strategic decisions
- Navigate changing landscapes to achieve current and future objectives
- Structure and negotiate transactions intended for maximum post-transaction potential value
- Secure growth capital at critical stages of the business lifecycle
- Create strategic partnerships including negotiation and implementation