Giving you the advantage.
Objective, Investment Banking & Valuation provides Buy-side M&A Advisory services that focus on two specific scenarios:
- Working with clients who are ready to start the process of identifying strategic acquisition opportunities
- Working with clients who already have an interested seller
Our in-depth industry knowledge, sophisticated processes, and firsthand buyer experience is intended to rebalance the competitive advantage to our clients, allowing us to:
- Identify a greater number of high-fit acquisition opportunities
- Understand sellers’ objectives and validate fit with our clients’ goal
- Creatively structure and negotiate better deals
Our disciplined process.
We believe executing a highly disciplined buy-side process is the only way to avoid the risk of a time-intensive, fruitless process, or worse, a poor investment. Employing their specialized knowledge and deep industry expertise, our professionals execute a highly disciplined process to define target criteria, identify best-fit opportunities, strive to ensure rigorous due-diligence, and structure and negotiate a meaningful transaction.
To attempt to achieve the best price and fit for our clients, we:
- Commit senior investment bankers with industry-specific experience to your acquisition process
- Work closely with you to establish a full set of target criteria that will define a successful acquisition
- Identify high potential acquisition targets and conduct an in-depth evaluation of target’s businesses management and culture. Most importantly, disqualifying targets that are not a good fit
- Deliver a comprehensive, objective valuation of each target and construct an appropriate transaction structure
- Uncover opportunities to finance the transaction, such as debt financing and growth equity, and help you secure the capital you need to close
- Negotiate the price and terms of a transaction that is engineered to achieve all of your objectives