At Objective, Investment Banking & Valuation, we are dedicated to exceeding expectations in all we do – we call it the OIBV way. Both our client service and culture are second to none, stemming from our firmwide embrace of our core values: Consistent Excellence, Unwavering Integrity, Collaboration Oriented, Objectives Focused, and Hard Work. We work tenaciously to create exceptional results for our clients. We have grown significantly over the past several years and expect continued growth. As such, this is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual. Sound like a place you can grow and succeed? Read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This position is responsible for developing and using managerial-related skillsets to lead engagements, client correspondence, and interactions. This position reports directly to the Managing Director, Valuation.
Essential duties & responsibilities.
- Plans, organizes, conducts, and manages a variety of valuation projects and services with an emphasis on projects related to publicly-traded and closely-held companies, as well as engagements related to complex financial instruments valuation such as warrants, derivatives, and debt instruments
- Works directly with the directors and managing directors on engagements
- Manages a small engagement team while being accountable for the daily progression and reporting of the engagement to the engagement leads
- Assumes responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables
- Oversees multiple valuation and advisory engagements simultaneously
- Reviews academic and accounting literature to understand the potential impact on existing valuation methodologies or their potential for practical application
- Writes complex valuation reports and summarizes analyses and conclusions
- Engages and leads client conversations and meetings without director/managing director support
Key qualifications & requirements.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Wide choice of benefits via Insperity
- 401K plan with employer match
- Three weeks of paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance