Objective is an independent investment banking and valuation firm, focused on providing both great service to our clients and great careers for our team members.
Our valuation group, which was started in 2018, is rapidly growing. Over the past six months, we have added a number of senior people to our team and have expanded our offerings to include a broad range of financial reporting, tax compliance, advisory, and opinion work. We are now looking to continue to expand our execution team, where we can work with like-minded people that desire to learn and advance as our firm continues to grow.
We focus aggressively on our culture, where we value creating a great work environment for our team, freeing them to provide exceptional service and advice to our clients. We value:
- Team work and collaboration
- Excellence and
- Fair compensation practices that reward merits rather than tenure
If you are looking for a new platform to build your career, please reach out to have an introductory meeting.
Essential duties & responsibilities.
This position is responsible for developing and using managerial-related skillsets to lead engagements, client correspondence, and interactions. This position reports directly to the Managing Director, Valuation.
- Plans, organizes, conducts, and manages a variety of valuation projects and services with an emphasis on projects related to publicly-traded and closely-held companies, as well as engagements related to complex financial instruments valuation such as warrants, derivatives, and debt instruments
- Works directly with the directors and managing directors on engagements
- Manages a small engagement team while being accountable for the daily progression and reporting of the engagement to the engagement leads
- Assumes responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables
- Oversees multiple valuation and advisory engagements simultaneously
- Reviews academic and accounting literature to understand the potential impact on existing valuation methodologies or their potential for practical application
- Writes complex valuation reports and summarizes analyses and conclusions
- Engages and leads client conversations and meetings without director/managing director support
Key qualifications & requirements.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Wide choice of benefits via Insperity
- 401K plan with employer match
- Three weeks of paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance