At Objective, we have rapidly growing Investment Banking & Valuation practices and are looking for a critical team member committed to support continued growth. As our team has expanded, we are looking for someone that fits our culture and is committed to creating amazing results for our clients.
Both our client service and culture are second to none, stemming from our firmwide embrace of our five core values:
• We are uncompromising advocates for our client’s objectives,
• We believe collaboration leads to the best decision-making,
• Consistent excellence creates consistent outcomes,
• We enjoy hard work; it’s the only way to achieve exceptional results, and
• We are committed to fulfilling the lives of both our clients and our team members.
Given our growth over the past several years and our expectation to continue on this trajectory, this is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to make a significant impact. Read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This position is responsible for developing and using managerial-related skillsets to lead engagements, client correspondence, and interactions. This position reports directly to the Managing Director, Valuation.
Essential duties & responsibilities.
- Plans, organizes, conducts, and manages a variety of valuation projects and services with an emphasis on projects related to publicly-traded and closely-held companies, as well as engagements related to complex financial instruments valuation such as warrants, derivatives, and debt instruments
- Works directly with the directors and managing directors on engagements
- Supervises, trains and mentors staff in business valuation and related services and assesses performance of staff for engagement and formal reviews;
- Manages a small engagement team while being accountable for the daily progression and reporting of the engagement to the engagement leads
- Assumes responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables
- Oversees multiple valuation and advisory engagements simultaneously
- Reviews regulatory, academic and accounting literature to understand the potential impact on existing valuation methodologies or their potential for practical application
- Writes complex valuation reports and summarizes analyses and conclusions
- Engages and leads client conversations and meetings without director/managing director support
- Leads preparation of proposals and participates in internal and external marketing initiatives
Key qualifications & requirements.
We offer competitive compensation with salary and quarterly bonus. We also offer industry leading benefits including medical, dental, vision, unlimited PTO, 401k with employer match, employer paid life insurance, flexible spending accounts, employee assistant program, and employee discounts via Insperity. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays and paid time off.