At Objective, Investment Banking & Valuation, we are dedicated to exceeding expectations in all we do – we call it the Objective way. Both our client service and culture are second to none, stemming from our firmwide embrace of our core values: Consistent Excellence, Unwavering Integrity, Collaboration Oriented, Objectives Focused, and Hard Work. We work tenaciously to create exceptional results for our clients. We have grown significantly over the past several years and expect continued growth. As such, this is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual. Sound like a place you can grow and succeed? Read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity to join our team.
The M&A Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for leading the analytical work in support of transaction execution and new business development, as well as assisting senior bankers in the development and delivery of value-added investment banking products and services to clients and prospects.
This position should expect a great deal of client exposure and this role will require demonstrated skill sets in the fundamentals of valuation, business strategy and client communication. Due to the entrepreneurial spirit of the firm, analysts are encouraged to take on as much responsibility as they can successfully handle. In addition, given the firm’s belief in staffing deals with smaller teams, this role will have daily contact with senior bankers and client executives. This position reports directly to the Managing Director, Investment Banking.
Essential duties & responsibilities.
- Preparing financial, business and market analyses including the preparation of management presentations, CIMs, three statement financial models, and all required due diligence information/financial analysis and modeling of other opportunities
- Providing analytical support for financing transactions
- Maintaining deal flow tracking and management system
- Product and market diligence, forecasting and sensitivity analysis
- Financial, business and scientific diligence from both secondary and primary sources
- Supporting the senior banking team with ad hoc industry and sector analysis and screens
- Information aggregation, synthesis and dissemination to team
- Assisting in the development and production of proposals, presentations for clients and prospects
- Ability to demonstrate deep understanding of financial statements and analysis
- Ability to function at a high level as part of a small team and with intermittent direction
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and exude professionalism as a representative of our firm
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail; candidates will be internally motivated and solutions oriented
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Key qualifications & requirements.
We offer competitive compensation with salary and bonus. We also offer industry leading benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, employer paid life insurance, flexible spending accounts, employee assistant program, and employee discounts via Insperity. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and generous paid time off.