Make an impact at
Since 2006, we have been blessed with the opportunity to serve the hero’s of our economic society; entrepreneurs and
business owners who have dedicated themselves to creating something special. We help them impact the outcomes for their customers, the lives of their employees, and the well being of our society. Together as a team we are on a mission to make an impact.
We believe Objective, Investment Banking & Valuation’s success is directly related to our culture and values, and our team’s willingness to embrace them. When you join our firm, you make a commitment to our culture, mission and values. In turn, we make a commitment to see those values through for the betterment of our firm and the exceptional individuals that make up our team.
We hire only the most talented individuals who are passionate about serving as tenacious advocates for our clients
- We don’t believe in hierarchical relationships, we believe in team roles designed to create the most value for our clients
- We ensure team members get hands-on M&A experience with our senior bankers as part of an integrated investment banking team
- We are passionate about your professional and personal development because the team is strengthened as you enhance your capabilities
- We provide the opportunity to become an expert in an industry segment, enabling you to establish your credibility as an industry insider
Ideally, you have M&A experience in one of our core industries: Healthcare, Technology, Consumer Products, Life Sciences, and Business Services. However, this specific experience is less important than a record of collaborative success and a passion for clients. You may specialize in equity capital raise or company valuation, but you are open to close collaboration with driven associates who will round out and improve your skill set. You work to achieve maximum value for the client at all times, and you are relentlessly inventive in finding solutions for them.
Our investment banking professionals collectively have over 500 successful consultations with some of the world’s best companies – sale transactions, equity and debt capital raises and comprehensive advisory services. We are excited to expand and improve our performance with the right people. If this is you, read on to find out more about our core values and culture.
Our core – valuing business and
We strive to be a transparent guide, a tenacious advocate, and a trusted source of advice for our clients to build and realize the
value from their companies. We provide services and advice dedicated to improving our client’s lives. We recognize the importance of holding ourselves to high standards to meet these objectives. As such, our team is dedicated to a core set of values.
We owe our success to a consistent representation of these values in our daily operations and associations with our clients. You may be in the right place if what drives you is similar.
- Integrity – We strive do the right thing for our clients and team members, even if it’s not always in our best interests.
- Trust – We recognize the great responsibility that comes with the trust we have been gifted by clients.
- Excellence – We constantly strive for excellence and refuse to settle for “good enough.”
- Merit – We recognize that our clients expect results, and in turn, have a culture that rewards and recognizes results.
- Objectives – Personal objectives (what an individual wants most to achieve today and for their future) are the foundation upon which we make decisions both for our clients and ourselves, while keeping our eye on achieving their business’ financial goals as well.
- Living – We are committed to living lives that fulfill ourselves and our families/communities. A healthy work/life balance is very important to the firm’s Principals, and we seek to offer the same to the individual joining us in this position.
Our culture – aggressive,
Our main cultural attributes are focused on serving our clients with high quality work product, team orientation and growth of
the firm. We are absolutely dedicated to providing the otherwise underserved middle market with services usually available only to large cap companies. Bold, precise, sophisticated thinkers and performers are welcome.
The key attributes of our culture include:
- Mentorship – Developing the future leaders of our firm is important, and we nurture a “partner” mindset among all team members even at early career stages
- Collaboration – We provide young, aspiring banking professionals opportunities to collaborate with our senior partners, be offered comprehensive exposure to transactions, and continual participation in client relations
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere – Our culture provides for a broad range of responsibilities, as well as strong potential for fast-paced professional growth
- Proactive thinking, servant leadership and “can do” attitude
- Delivering consistent client experience driven by firm’s principles
- Accountability, quality and effectiveness
If our values and culture excite you, then we look forward to exploring how we can create a mutually beneficial and rewarding relationship with you. Follow the link below to view our open positions. Please feel free to bookmark our page, as we are constantly expanding. Our opportunities will expand as well. Please keep this in mind – we are never satisfied with the standard. In order to produce outstanding results for our clients, we believe we need outstanding people fully dedicated to the world of high performance M&A.
Associate, Investment Banking
San Diego, CA | Full Time
Analyst, Investment Banking
San Diego, CA | Full Time
Feel free to check back for additional job openings in the near future.