IRC 409(A) Valuation
IRC section 409(A) regulates the taxation of stock options and other forms of nonqualified deferred compensation. Under IRC section 409(A), if a company issues stock options to employees at a strike price below fair market value, both the company and the employees can face severe penalties from the IRS.
Whether you have just stepped into the corporate world or have gathered enough momentum to start thinking about an IPO, our highly experienced team at Objective Capital Partners is there to guide you through the entire process by delivering high-quality valuation reports. Excellence, being the way of life, you can rely on us for our expertise.
Objective Capital Partners performs 409(A) valuations to help start-ups and other privately owned companies set an appropriate strike price for their stock options. Our valuation reports are highly detailed, which helps ensure that your equity compensation arrangements comply with IRS regulations. We also provide 409(A) valuation updates on an annual basis or whenever significant changes occur within your company.
- Fair pricing for our services
- Fast turn around times, with capability to consistently provide one week turnaround time for Series A and Series B funded companies
- Extensive experience working with Companies from inception through to the IPO Process
- Work has been extensively reviewed with all major accounting firm
- Ability to grow with you, from early stage through exit
Please contact us now to receive your FREE Valuation Proposal today and to speak with our highly specialized team.