Objective Capital Partners
Objective Capital Partners is a leading M&A investment banking firm whose Principals have collectively engaged in more than 500 successful transactions serving the transaction needs of growth stage and mid-size companies. The executive team has a unique combination of investment banking, private equity, and business ownership experience that enables Objective Capital Partners to provide large enterprise caliber investment banking services to companies with annual revenues up to $500 million. Services include sale transactions, equity and debt capital raises and comprehensive advisory services. The firm uses a proprietary process to work to achieve premium company valuation, strong pricing, and high client satisfaction rates post-sale. The firm’s industry expertise includes: software and hardware technology, life sciences, business services, IT services, healthcare services, biotech, consumer products and specialized manufacturing. Securities and investment banking services are offered through BA Securities, LLC Member FINRA, SIPC. The Principals of Objective Capital are Registered Representatives of BA Securities. Objective Capital Partners and BA Securities are separate and unaffiliated entities.
Our Core Values:
We strive to be a trusted source for assisting business owners’ to build and realize the value from their companies and look to provide services and advice dedicated to improving our client’s lives. We recognize the importance of holding ourselves to high standards to meet these objectives. As such, our team is dedicated to a core set of values.
- Integrity – We strive do the right thing for our clients and team members, even if it’s not always in our best interest.
- Trust – We recognize the great responsibility that comes with the trust we have been gifted by clients
- Excellence – We constantly strive for excellence and “refuse to settle for good enough.”
- Merit – We recognize that our clients expect results, and in turn, have a culture that rewards and recognizes results
- Objectives – Personal objectives are the foundation upon which we make decisions both for our clients and ourselves
- Living – We are committed to living lives that fulfill ourselves and our families/communities. A healthy work/life balance is very important to the firm’s Principals, and we seek to offer the same to the individual joining us in this position.
Our main cultural attributes are focused on serving our clients with high quality work product, team orientation and growth of the firm. Other key attributes of our culture include:
- Mentorship – developing the future leaders of our firm is important, and we nurture a “partner” mindset among all team members even at early career stages
- Collaboration – we provide young-aspiring banking professionals opportunities to collaborate with our senior partners, be offered comprehensive exposure to transactions, and continual participation in client relations
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere – culture provides for a broad range of responsibilities, as well as strong potential for fast-paced professional growth
- Proactive thinking, servant leadership and “can do” attitude
- Delivering consistent client experience driven by firm’s principles
- Accountability, quality and effectiveness
We look forward to exploring how we can create a mutually beneficial and rewarding relationship with you.